Dining in the Heart of Honolulu
Breathtaking sunsets combined with beautiful harbor and ocean views put Aloha Tower Marketplace in a class by itself. The wide range of restaurants, from casual fun to elegant, romantic Pacific Rim cuisine provides unique and delectable dining experiences for everyone.
- Aloha Sushi Eat-in or take-out freshly made Japanese food
- Bikini Cantina “Tex-Mex style” food the Hawaiian way, in a casual setting right on the waterfront.
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant Hawaii’s first micro brewery restaurant
- Hooters A fun dining atmosphere with jukebox music and hula-hooping wait help.
- Island Vintage Coffee Co. Gourmet Kona coffee, Hawaiian teas, chocolates, macadamia nuts, and drinks.
- Sweet Memory Chocolates Fresh-made gourmet chocolate products
- The Aloha Lounge Comfortable space to relax, with wifi access and pool tables.
- Try My Dogs Located at the base of the Aloha Tower, this kiosk serves up much more than just hot dogs.